Actuarial Resume & Job Search
Are you looking for your first full-time actuarial job or internship?
I’m Brea, an Associate of the Society of Actuaries and an actuarial job search mentor. This means that I help aspiring actuaries, just like you, to find their first actuarial work experience!
As you probably know, the entry-level actuarial market is quite crowded right now. It’s difficult to find jobs and internships. So, if you want the best chance of getting actuarial experience, you have to make sure you stand out.
That’s why I’m now offering this Actuarial Resume and Job Search Mentorship Program. It’s the perfect way to get the guidance and advice that you need to find your first actuarial career opportunity.
I believe that if you’re committed to breaking into the field, we can make it happen together!
The Resume Course
Before you start applying to any jobs, it’s important to make sure your resume stands out!
The resume course will guide you on how to create the best actuarial resume possible, regardless of your experience. It’s included in the program and you’ll get access to it immediately after joining.
- How to turn seemingly unrelated jobs into valuable experience.
- Which skills employers are looking for.
- How to customize your resume for each job opening.
- What to write in your cover letter.
- And much more!
Then, once you’re done creating your resume and cover letter, you can submit it to me for review and feedback.
As someone new to the actuarial job search scene, you’re bound to have lots of questions along the way.
So, I’m here (via email) to guide you throughout your job search and answer all your unique and individual questions. No question is too big or small.
I’ve majored in Actuarial Science at the University of Waterloo and had 2 eight-month actuarial internships as well as a full-time job as an actuary, so my knowledge and expertise in the field is sure to be helpful for you.
You can ask questions regarding (but not limited to)
- Your career path and next steps.
- How to gain necessary skills.
- What you can do to become more competitive in the job market.
- How to best prepare for your upcoming interview.
- Anything related to the actuarial career and job opportunities.
So, are you ready to launch your actuarial career?
If so, I’m here to help. Let’s get started!
Note: Joining does not guarantee that you’ll get a job. I’m here to advise you on all the steps to take to give yourself the best chance of getting your first actuarial job or internship. If you have a question about the program, you can ask it here.
- Instant access to the Resume Course
- Resume template and examples
- Unlimited resume & cover letter critiques
- Unlimited actuarial related questions
- Guidance, accountability and support from Brea
- Cancel anytime