Etched Actuarial Actuary Scramble Contest – Official Rules
How to Enter
- Write a comment or reply to a comment on each video released on the Etched Actuarial YouTube Channel during the month of July 2021. Comments must be input prior to the contest close date on August 1, 2021 at 11:59pm ET.
- Find the letters hidden throughout the videos released in July 2021, that will unscramble to form an actuarial term/concept.
- Reply with the correct answer to the Actuary Scramble on the YouTube community post released on August 2, 2021.
- Comments with URLs in them or spam comments will not be included.
How a Winner Will Be Selected
- The first person to comment with the correct answer to the Actuary Scramble on the August 2, 2021 Youtube community post will be selected.
- The selected person’s comments on every video released during the month of July will be verified. (If the selected person does not meet the comment deadlines, then we will repeat this step to select the next person to comment with the right answer).
- The winner will be contacted via the Discussion section of the winner’s channel.
- The winner will be required to answer the skill testing question: 6+6-3=?
- If the winner does not get the skill testing question correct, then no prize will be rewarded.
- The winner will receive a 30-minute 1-on-1 coaching call with Brea Fried, ASA worth $150 USD. (As long as they get the skill testing question correct).
- To claim the prize, the winner will have to provide their contact information and preferred times to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days.
- The coaching call must be scheduled no later than September 30, 2021.
Other Important Inclusions
- Entries that don’t comply with YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and thus it is required that participants and viewers release YouTube from any liability related to this contest.