Top Actuarial Candidates MUST Know Excel
FACT: 73% of entry-level actuarial job posts have Microsoft Excel as a required or preferred program for any applicant to know.
Do your Excel skills meet their expectations?
Here’s What’s Included
In the Excel Master Course, You Get:
10 Excel Training Sessions; Beginner to Advanced
2 VBA Programming Training Sessions; Beginner
6 Actuarial Excel Projects and Solutions
Sample Excel Employer Test
How to Add Excel Projects to Your Actuarial Resume
Learn Excel from an Actuarial Perspective
Quickest Way to Learn Excel and VBA for Actuarial Jobs
Two Ways to Get the Course!
Excel Master Course Only1 Year Access
- 10 Excel Training Sessions; Beginner to Advanced
- 2 VBA Programming Training Sessions; Beginner
- 6 Actuarial Excel Projects and Solutions
- Sample Excel Employer Test
- How to Add Excel Projects to Your Actuarial Resume
- Learn Excel from an Actuarial Perspective
Actuary Accelerator CommunityIncludes Complete Course!
- Everything In the “Excel Master Course Only” Section
- Everything In the Actuary Accelerator Community
- Actuary Success Plan
- Monthly Group Coaching Calls with Brea
- Members-Only WhatsApp Group
- 18-Month Success Guarantee
- No Contract. Easily Cancel Anytime With a Few Clicks
No prior knowledge of Excel is necessary.
Excel license required (you can use Google Sheets for the Excel portion, and Microsoft offers a 30 day free trial of Excel that you can use for the VBA portion).
You can complete the challenge at your own pace.
Mac and PC instructions are provided.