Current Opportunities at Etched Actuarial
To apply to any of the below positions, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the title of the specific position you are interested in and why you believe you would be a good fit for that position.
Resumes will be looked at on a first-come, first-served basis. The sooner you submit, the better!
Retention and Member Progress Manager
$18/hour (USD) with possibility of increase with great performance
The schedule is flexible and it is roughly 20 hours per week.
Number of hires for this role
December 5th (Ideally but flexible)
- Extensive knowledge of the actuarial career path for the U.S. and Canada required
- Passed 1-2 SOA Exams (preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel and some VBA (preferred)
Full Job Description
Are you creative, independent, and organized with an in-depth knowledge of the actuarial career path?
You may be the perfect fit for our Retention and Member Progress (RMP) Manager!
As the RMP Manager, you’ll be responsible for designing and creating a fun and educational experience for members of our Actuary Accelerator Community (AAC). You’ll also be responsible for creating an online community where members want to stay long-term!
The framework for the AAC is already in place and the program has been running for over 2 years. Now it’s your chance to make it even better!
What does “making the AAC better” mean? It means:
- Adding new features to the program
- Figuring out resources that are missing and need to be added
- Implementing structure (including but not limited to community events, challenges, and competitions to increase engagement)
This is a virtual position that does NOT require you to be near Brea and other team members. This part-time opportunity is extremely flexible with work times; approximately 20 hours per week anticipated.
As the RMP Manager, you’ll also be responsible for managing a team of 2-3 members.
The RMP Manager position requires someone with the following qualities; no exceptions can be made, so make sure to prove that you have these qualities:
- Extremely independent and willing to take on new responsibilities and challenges
- Able to implement solutions effectively and track effectiveness
- Brainstormer (isn’t afraid of trial and error)
- Organized with the ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable hosting meetings with team members and delegating tasks
- Comfortable providing feedback to team members
- Anticipates needs of team members and your manager
- Good at creating processes
- Has extensive knowledge of the actuarial career path for the U.S. or Canada
- Able to make a minimum 1-year commitment to the Etched Actuarial team