Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website
Terms and Conditions
This Website (www.etchedactuarial.com) and its Content are owned by Etched Actuarial (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Terms and Conditions must be read carefully. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions on the Website at any time without notice, and by using the Website and its Content you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our Website or its Content.
Website Use and Consent
The words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) is our property and is protected by Canada intellectual property laws.
No publications or materials from this Website may be modified and/or reproduced, sold or transmitted to third parties, made available on any network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic transfer, photocopying, scanning, recording or otherwise. Sharing of accounts is strictly prohibited. Any of the above actions will result in immediate loss of access to all products and accounts (no refund).
All refunds will be issued based on our Cancellation Policy.
The statements and opinions in the materials contained on this website or any publications of Etched Actuarial are those of the individual contributors or advertisers, as indicated. To the extent required under applicable law, Etched Actuarial has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website. However, Etched Actuarial makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website and shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or for any damage or injury, whether direct or incidental, to any persons or property arising out of the accessing or use of any files, software and other materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on this website or in any publications of Etched Actuarial.
Etched Actuarial owns the exclusive copyright to all materials available through this service. All rights to these materials are controlled exclusively by Etched Actuarial. By using this service you represent and warrant that you have an agreement with the publisher of the material you attempt to access, and that you will abide by any such agreement. You also understand that any violations (by authorized users) of any of the terms of any of your agreements with the publisher may be a violation of Canada federal copyright law, as well as international treaties, foreign laws and state laws.
Actuary Accelerator Community 18-Month Success Guarantee Refund Terms and Conditions
Etched Actuarial offers an 18-month Success Guarantee Refund to Actuary Accelerator Community members. The Success Guarantee goes into effect beginning on the first date of payment toward the Actuary Accelerator Community.
The Actuary Accelerator Community 18-Month Success Guarantee Refund Policy is available to be claimed by any Actuary Accelerator Community member that meets all of the following criteria (hereby considered “the claimee”);
1. The claimee submits an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that he/she would like to claim the Actuary Accelerator Community 18-Month Success Guarantee Refund.
2. The claimee joined the Actuary Accelerator Community on or after Sept 24, 2021, making monthly payments of at least $79 USD or quarterly payments of at least $158 USD.
3. The claimee continuously remained an Actuary Accelerator Community member in good standing for at least 18 consecutive months and up until claim date (the date on which the claimee sent the email stated in criteria #1) . In order to be considered “in good standing” during a given timeframe, the claimee must have made ongoing, full, regular, monthly or quarterly payments toward his/her Actuary Accelerator Community membership during the given timeframe. If the claimee’s Actuary Accelerator Community membership was ever cancelled due to failed payments within the 18 months prior to claiming the Success Guarantee Refund, then this condition will NOT be met and the Success Guarantee Refund cannot be given.
4. The claimee has proven that he/she has completed all modules within the AAC by providing the documentation requested by an Etched Actuarial team member at the time of claiming.
5. The claimee can provide proof that he/she has applied to at least 50 actuarial positions (while a qualified candidate) in the 60 day period beginning 90 days prior to claiming. For example, if the claimee claims the Success Guarantee Refund on March 31, the claimee would have had to apply to at least 50 actuarial positions in the timeframe from January 1st to Feb 28th in order to meet this criteria.
6. The claimee did not get offered an actuarial role in the timeframe from making the first payment toward his/her Actuary Accelerator Community membership and the date of claiming the Success Guarantee Refund. An actuarial role is considered to be any position with “actuarial” or “actuary” in the title.
A “claim period” is considered to be the period from which the claimee began making regular, full, ongoing payments without cancellation of the Actuary Accelerator Community membership, up to the claim date; the date on which the email in criteria #1 was sent.
Upon meeting the above conditions, a full refund of all payments made toward the Actuary Accelerator Community within the claim period will be refunded, and Actuary Accelerator Community membership will be cancelled.
The Success Guarantee Refund can only be claimed once by any individual.
Etched Actuarial has the right to change the terms and conditions for the Success Guarantee Refund at any time.
The terms and conditions that apply for any Success Guarantee Refund are those that are stated on this page at the time of the Success Guarantee Refund being claimed by the claimee.
Overview of all changes and change dates will be stated below.
– Initial Actuary Accelerator Community Success Guarantee Refund terms and conditions became effective Sept 24, 2021.