How to Become an EXCEL MASTER
in a Month
& Make Your Technical Skills
STAND OUT to Actuarial Employers
For future actuaries that want to become proficient with Microsoft Excel so that they have the best chance of getting an actuarial job in the future.
LIVE with Brea Fried, Associate of the Society of Actuaries | Tuesday, May 24th
Register to save your spot!
Register by providing your email address in the box below, and I’ll send you all the details about the event in a few minutes!
What You’ll Learn
• 10 Excel formulas that every future actuary MUST know before they start working (follow along with me in Excel)
• What actuaries use Excel for why it’s such an important skillset for you to have as a future actuary
• How you can advance your Excel skills to the level that actuarial employers expect (otherwise employers may turn away your job application)
• What you can do to make your Excel skills (and other technical skills) stand out to employers so that you get noticed
• Plus wayyyy more! (This is a must-attend session for anyone serious about the actuarial career)
*570 future actuaries are already registered for this event! Don’t miss out. Register here.