How to Become an EXCEL MASTER
& Make Your Technical Skills
STAND OUT to Actuarial Employers
So you can become an Excel expert with the skills employers actually want!
LIVE with Brea Fried, Associate of the Society of Actuaries | Wednesday, March 22nd at 7:30pm ET
Register to save your spot!
Register by providing your email address in the box below, and I’ll send you all the details about the event in a few minutes!
What You’ll Learn
• What every future actuary MUST know about Excel before they start working (follow along with me in Excel!)
• What actuaries use Excel for and why it’s such an important skillset for you to have as a future actuary
• How you can advance your Excel skills to the level that actuarial employers expect (otherwise employers may turn away your job application)
• What you can do to make your Excel skills (and other technical skills) stand out to employers so that you get noticed
• Plus wayyyy more! (This is a must-attend session for anyone serious about the actuarial career)